- Operating: 10 to 35 degrees Celsius (50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Storage: -40 to 60 degrees Celsius (-40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating: 15 to 80 percent noncondensing
- 10 to 35 degrees Celsius (50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Storage: up to 90 percent
- 0 to 60 degrees Celsius or (32 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit)
For power consumption data, see the regulatory_supplement.htm file on the CD-ROM that came with your scanner.
All scanner series are ENERGY STAR compliant. (ENERGY STAR is a U.S. registered service mark of the United States Environmental Protection Agency.) As an ENERGY STAR Partner, Hewlett-Packard Company has determined that this product meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.