MING Password Spy is an easy to use password sniffer. MING Password Spy allows network administrators or concerned parents to capture passwords of any network users, but such action may be considered as invasion of privacy, and make sure you have the right to do so. Currently MING Password Spy can capture the usernames and passwords of the following Protocols: POP3, SMTP, FTP, Telnet and HTTP (basic authentication passwords). You can use this utility to recover lost Web/FTP/Email/Telnet passwords. It’s easy to use, and it can run in stealth mode.
- Easy to use, Simple installation that will have you up and running in minutes.
- With MING Password Spy you can log both usernames of passwords on: POP3, SMTP, Telnet, FTP and HTTP.
- Support HTTP protocol, including proxy password, basic http authenticate authoriation, some web mail password and most passwords submitted through HTML.
- It works without need to install any client software on the target computers.
- It includes two programs: MING Password Spy that uses ARP Poisoning techniques and MING Password Monitor (normal mode). Users can select any of them according to their network environment.
- Passwords can be conveniently browsed by computer name and date/time.
- The manager can set custom names for the computers on the network.
- logs can be automatically e-mailed to you, or uploaded to a remote server. MING Password Spy/Monitor is password-protected, can run in stealth mode, and is accessible with a hot key.
- Support multi-language.
- No spyware, adware or other unwanted extra programs