With surgical precision, Reimage diagnoses operating system problems, and replaces objects detected as faulty or missing on the PC. By accessing a web repository that stores 25 million components and registry objects, Reimage repairs programs, refreshes drivers and removes bugs and glitches – while maintaining the integrity of the user data.
- Reimage detects missing system files on the PC. The specific component is accessed from the web repository, and installed later.
- Once you initiate the analysis process, you can watch system information displayed on the screen. We aggregate the most meaningful hardware parameters, such as system temperature and memory chips, in deep data.
- As ReImage monitors the system elements, it notes any abnormalities or anything missing,
- and remembers to normalize objects that need to fit the current system configuration.
- One simple example of abnormality: a fresh system element may require tweaking if ReImage
- realizes that a Windows system is installed on drive D instead of on the default C drive.
- Reimage conducts an overall integrity check of PC-installed device drivers to ensure that all installed drivers function well.