CuteRank is a FREE & Smart rank checker tool for website owners/administrators, SEO professionals, or Blog writers to “check” and “track” their website ranking performance on multiple search engines. Download now and save your time checking your website rankings manually.
- Check website ranking in an instant: Check all your website rankings for certain keywords on multiple search engines (including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and AOL) with a single click
- Track website ranking performance: Track your website ranking results on search engines, see if your website rankings have moved up or down, in a vivid graph
- Automatically update website ranking information on schedule: CuteRank is able to automatically update website ranking information on your scheduled time or on system startup
- View detailed keyword ranking history: CuteRank not only allows you to track ranking performance in a graph; but also allows you to view detailed ranking history on different search engines.
- Export website ranking results: Export your website ranking data into multiple formats (including csv for Excel and PDF) for your future disposal
- Windows XP, Windows Vista (all editions), Windows 7
- PC with 600 MHz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 300 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system).
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended (256 MB minimum supported; may limit performance).
- 40 megabytes (MB) of available hard disk space.
- broadband Internet connection recommended.
- Program is less likely to be blocked by search engines when updating a large amount of keywords
- Added 200+ new search engines;
- Automatically export ranking data;
- One click to the ranking result page in browser;
- Added Yahoo! API key option;
- Profile information in “History Data” view;
- Google Caffeine search engine has been removed
- AOL updating problem fixed
- View all notes for profile
- Can add a extra daily note for profile
- Can insert logo in report of HTML format
- Easy to insert keywords details section in report
- Directly remove SEs from right list when setting SEs
- Check keyword delay is not working when creating new profile