DBSourceTools is a GUI utility to help developers bring SQL Server databases under source control. A powerful database scripter, code editor, sql generator, and database versioning tool. Compare Schemas, create diff scripts, edit T-SQL with ease. Better than Management Studio.
- Tested on SQL 2000, 2005, 2005 Express, 2008 Express, 2008 Dev Edition. (no support for SQL CE).
- One-click action to script a database to disk.
- Easily deploy a database through "Deployment Targets".
- Script from one version of SQL to another
- From 2000 to 2005 to 2008, or
- From 2008 to 2005.
- Verify database integrity during deployment.
- Automatically takes care of object dependencies.
- Automatically excludes computed columns on data load.
- Use the enhanced script-editor to edit tables / stored procedures / etc.
- Search database scripts.
- Double-click to edit stored procedures and tables.
- Double-click to view table data.
- Dock / float windows