SQL Decryptor is the leading tool for decrypt SQL stored procedures, triggers, views and user defined functions. Compatible with SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008, its user-friendly interface allows for easy viewing and editing of encrypted code, with T-SQL syntax highlighting and multiple format exportation.
It enable you to reduces time and money spent restoring lost source code to encrypted SQL objects. Never pay another developer to recreate and debug all of your lost SQL source code.
- Requires no prior knowledge of database scripting.
- Reduces overall cost of restoring lost source code.
- Instant return on investment.
- Ability to monitor and scan production code without having to load and maintain separate script files.
- Learn techniques and practices used by third-party companies.
- (Please note that you are under obligation to follow any third-party EULA).
- Full Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 supports.
- Decrypt SQL stored procedure, trigger, function, view of any size.
- Simple to decrypt – just click. Not require any knowledge of T-SQL or script.
- Full T-SQL syntax highlighting for faster, easier reading.
- The built-in SQL Editor greatly simplifies editing and executing database object script.
- Export encrypted object to Rich Text Formatted (RTF) and HTML Documents (HTML) files with syntax highlighting.
- Decrypt and replace encrypted objects directly on the SQL Server.
- Reduces time and money spent restoring lost source code to encrypted SQL objects. Never pay another developer to recreate and debug all of your lost SQL source code.
- Take advantage of the intelligent wizards technologies that allow for the decryption of entire databases with just a few simple mouse clicks.