DTM Schema Reporter is a reporting tool for database schema. This utility helps technical writers, developers and database administrators create a database schema report within seconds. With DTM Schema Reporter you can analyze and audit database structure, create schema documentation, train your employees, create hard copy of the schema snapshots, etc.
- Most complete set of supported formats. You can create database schema documentation in RTF (MS Word Compatible), plain text, PDF, CHM (HTML Help), XML, Excel or HTML format.
- Extra reports. Security report with detailed information about accounts, logins and rights to database objects helps a DBA or a security administrator to manage database access more effectively. Statistics on data contained in the database gives your important information about each selected table and fields.
- Descriptions Loader (Professional version only) helps the user to load descriptions/comments for tables and columns into database.
- Extended Propery Editor (Professional version only) allows the user to add, modify or demove extended properties for SQL Server objects.
- Multiformat report feature saves your time. You can get schema or security report in a few formats by one click.
- Database independent. You can create schema report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase. The software product supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or Oracle Call Interface.
- Functionality. Product allows you to include the following objects to the report: tables (with detailed columns information), views, indexes, foreign keys, triggers (with type and status), procedures, defaults, rules and roles. Moreover, the program helps you to add to report DDL statements for database objects.
- Annotations. You can make your database schema reports more friendly by adding notes for your objects in automatic or manual mode.
- Customizable. Objects selection support. This SQL documentation tool supports styles and fonts customization for RTF reports as well as CSS-based customization for HTML/CHM schema reports.
- DTM Schema Reporter is a true Win32 application, supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Server 2003/2008.