Ezserver is an ALL-IN-ONE server for web and video server. Ezserver is not only a video server that supports HTTP, RTSP/RTP, RTP/UDP and IGMP protocol for video streaming, but also a video gateway that passes streaming videos from Network Encoder Devices or Media Storage to EZTBox. Ezserver can get media sources from RTP/UDP, IGMP, Local storage.
- All-in-One: Http/Web server, IGMP server, RTP/UDP/TCP server, RTSP server.
- Different source: Disk driver and H264 Network Encoder.
- Media Right Management: Pincode method to control the video access right. Each box will have one pincode and server has pincode list and time periord for video access.
- Video on Demand : RTP/UDP/TCP unicasting, RTSP/TCP unicasting.
- Video Broadcasting: Multicasting for intranet or RTP/UDP/TCP unicasting for internet
- Cross platofrm: Linux and Win32 platform.
- OS: Linux Kernel 2.6 / Windows XP
- GUI: SSP 6.0
- Video on Demand
- Live Video from encoder devices
- Video/Picture Playlist
- Video Unicasting
- Video Multicasting
- Video Gateway supports RTSP/RTP, RTP/UDP and IGMP from IPTV Gateway
- Media Right Management
- HTML, Text
- MPEG2/MPEG-AVC/H264 TS/WMV9/VC-1
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BITMAP
- TCP/IP, HTTP, IGMP, RTP/UDP, RTSP/RTP
- Web-Based configuration
- Supported Devices: EZTBox and PC