miniSipServer is a professional VOIP server for Microsoft windows system, such as Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista, and Windows7!
miniSipServer is based on the SIP standard which is an open standard. There are so many SIP phones (software or hardware), you can choose anyone you like without vendor lock in. It is very easy to setup and manage your own VOIP system. In fact, you can use MSS to deploy a basic VOIP network in 1 hour!
- Save call costs.
- It is very easy to install and manage VOIP system via GUI interface.
- Work well with lots of popular SIP hardware phones or softphones.
- Rich services can benefit your business, such as voice mail, ring groups, find me/follow me,etc.
- Employees can work anywhere and keep communication without any changes in configuration.
- Receive and make calls via the traditional telephone network (PSTN) using VOIP gateway.