OraCmd is a command-line tool that can run sql command, import/export data, even without Oracle client. OraCmd takes the pain out of manual importing/exporting tasks, and avoids installing the Oracle client. With OraCmd you can deploy database tasks to computers easier and faster, saving time and reducing stress for you.
1. Connect to Oracle without installing Oracle client software.
2. Execute sql command.
3. Run sql script from file.
4. Load Oracle data from flat file (txt,csv,etc…).
5. Unload Oracle data to flat file.
6. Execute Database Tasks(Run sql script, Load data, Unload data) at a specific time (through schedule task).
7. Display fetch result vertically.
8. Import/export LOB data.