Orasis Mapping Studio 2009 is a comprehensive Object to Database Mapping Tool that builds your Data Access code from the ground up.
Writing data access code or using frameworks and ORM layers has always been a challenge for developers and that is the problem the Orasis Mapping Studio addresses. Through a visual toolset and the power of code generation, Orasis Mapping Studio offers a new approach to mapping relational data and objects.
No more struggling with frameworks and black boxes; Orasis Mapping Studio provides a clean, fast and open way to build your data-access libraries. It is a tool by developers for developers!
Reduces the amount of coding
- Map relationships between SQL queries and your objects visually.
- Pure, non-proprietary data access classes are generated dynamically.
- Build queries visually with a powerful query designer.
- Built-in Unit Testing capability.
Ensure data quality and performance
- Execute all data access code with built-in Unit Test Workbench – no need to write unit tests at all.
- Quickly validate all data access code.
- Analyze performance at any transaction level without writing any code.
- Test the raw database server response as well as the actual code that executes the SQL.
- No need to worry if the unknown dynamic SQL will perform.
- Test with different middleware provides without writing a line of code.
Comprehensive data tier management
- Monitor and manage the progress of your database tier in one solution.
- Move database access methods from one class to another with a simple click.
- Easily tune database access methods – simply modify your mapping and compile.
- Makes maintainability a breeze – just open the project add more mappings.
Facilitate proper architecture and design
- Target business requirements directly by mapping directly to queries.
- Data tier isolation – design a database access layer that can be isolated from the business logic.
Utilize existing class libraries
- Enhance your investment in class libraries that currently implement your data relationships – map directly into your existing .Net classes.
- Perform true (N) level nested mappings into existing classes.
Leverage existing skill sets of developers, business analysts and DBAs
- No need to fund the learning curve of complex query languages and frameworks.
- Bring multiple skill sets into one place to solve data issues and eliminate redundant operations.
- Business analyst can test the validity of data before you develop any GUI or back-end services.