Reportizer is a band oriented database reporting tool.Current version of Reportizer can work with data via two database engines – Borland Database Engine (BDE) or Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects (ADO). Reportizer will work with all database formats, supported by the engine(s), installed on your machine, for example, dBase (DBF), Paradox (DB), Comma separated values (CSV), Microsoft Access (MDB), Microsoft Excel (XLS), HTML, Oracle, Interbase, SQL Server and so on.
- Allows easy creating, modifying, and printing database and file reports. You don’t need to write your own software to print data from your database – in most cases Reportizer is enough to produce professional looking reports!
- Works with relational databases via BDE or ADO. Tested on dBase (DBF), Paradox (DB), TXT, CSV, Oracle, Interbase, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL Server, HTML, Visual FoxPro, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Can print list of files from specified folder (with their icons, dates etc.).
- Reports can be edited in convenient visual report designer with powerful property inspector and tool bars or in text mode, which can be useful for those, who has experience with development tools.
- Database queries are written in convenient SQL editors with syntax highlighting and code completion.
- Report engine supports dynamically calculated expressions, displaying images, grouping, calculated fields, multi-column reports, totals and subtotals etc.
- There is an ability to load and print reports from command line with set of options.
- Reports can be printed or exported to file of the HTML, XLS, TXT, BMP, JPEG, or STT (static reports) type.
- There is a small tool for previewing, printing, and exporting only, called Reportizer Viewer.