SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration and transfer of database schemas and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, SAP DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS Access. It offers an open, user-friendly, and extensible migration process ensuring reliability and data integrity.
- Flexible, open and extensible migration process.
- Rapid data migration across databases ensuring data integrity with no loss of data.
- Restructure/Transform schema and data with ease during migration.
- Migrate/Transfer data across databases deployed on different platforms (Windows or Unix or Linux).
- Provides an uniform approach for migration across different databases.
- Offers a unique mechanism to verify the migrated data using "Database Migration Verifier".
- Easy to Install and Easy to Use tool with user friendly & intuitive GUI.
- Supports migration/transfer of schema and data across Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL MaxDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS Access databases.
- Migration of data from Excel and CSV (Comma Separated Value) files into databases.
- Migrates tables, indexes, constraints along with data.
- Support for migration and transformation of data using SQL SELECT queries.
- Generates scripts to perform data & schema migration in a command line mode (without GUI). Scripts can also be used for periodic scheduled migration.
- Supports basic features for Schema and Data transformation during migration.
- Supports migrating stored procedures, functions, triggers, if the source and target RDBMS are the same. Following migration combinations are supported currently: SQL Server to SQL Server, Oracle to Oracle, DB2 to DB2 and Sybase to Sybase.
- Criteria based data migration (data subsetting) is supported when migrating from Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sybase ASE to any database. User can set the filter criteria for a table(s) based on which, only the rows matching the criteria (subset) will be migrated. If criteria is set for a table, then its dependant tables will also be migrated based on its relationship.
- Support for migration to CSV files and Insert SQL statements