Wing FTP Server is a professional cross-platform FTP Server featuring speed, reliability, user-friendly and customization. The server has Real-Time Information function, letting you monitor your FTP server in real time, keeping an eye on each user connected to the server and collecting detailed information about them.
It includes a new set of advanced tools (Administrator Console, Task Scheduler, Web based Remote Control), scripts support let users extend the Server by Lua language, Virtual Directories for easy sharing files and directories, and ratio, disk quota system for controlling how much an user or a group uploads and downloads.
- You can run the server on Windows,Linux,Mac,freeBSD and Solaris.
- Support FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSH.
- Administrate your server from anytime and anywhere.
- Access your files from anytime and anywhere.
- A powerful tool for administrator like Unix Shell.
- Manage your Lua Scripts task to take an action at a specified time.
- Run your Lua Scripts,send email, or execute third party software.
- Database storage of accounts information via ODBC or MySQL directly.
- Provide a lot of API that can be called in Lua Scripts.
- Share files and directories easy.
- Give you the ability to monitor your FTP server in real-time. you can monitor each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them (download speed, last command, idle time).
- Give when someone gives you.
- You can use a custom logo for login window.
- Now support English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Improvements in this version:
- Improved some UPnP feature.
- Added support for network-share directory.
- Fixed a sending mail bug.
- Fixed a bug about username case-sensitive.
- Added a file search feature to the Web Client that allows user to recursively search for specified files.
- Fixed a bug - batch downloader in Firefox and Safari can not show the buttons correctly.
- Fixed a bug - batch downloader's progress bar will be still 100% when file is bigger than 2GB.
- Fixed a bug - can not download some file whose filename includes "&#" in the Web Client.
- Fixed a bug - when your virtual directory has no list permission, you can not change to that directory.