Flash’In’App is a Cocoa framework, developed by Eltima Software for managing Adobe® Flash movies in any application on Mac OS X. Implement Flash Player Component into your application without writing a single line of code!
A set of classes, contained in Flash’In’App framework, will let any application play SWF files, manage their playback, communicate with them via External API, FSCommands or Variables, control external resources loading, etc. Flash’In’App classes enable your applications to interact with Flash Player.plugin and SWF files themselves.
Your users will need at least Mac OS X 10.4 or later and Flash Player 8 or newer to run applications that you develop with Flash’In’App.
Note: transparency will only work correctly on Intel-based Macs
- Playback any Flash movie inside of your application (a banner, a tutorial, anything)
- Completely re-design your application using the latest possibilities of Flash, make it stand out and match your exquisite design & user-interactivity requirements without the need to develop custom controls, etc
- Develop and deploy eye-catching high quality interactive interfaces with minimum effort in Flash
- Distribute Flash-enabled desktop widgets, Flash games as compiled applications
- Create custom-shaped applications (Intel-based Macs only)
- Easily support various media types in your applications
- Run your Windows Flash-enabled applications’ GUI on Mac
- Absolutely free for personal use
- Detailed documentation (available with commercial licenses)