iAuxINP is a high-performance, cross-platform C++ input device API library. It provides unified approach for input device management. iAuxINP is supplied with unique GUI tool which is used to maintain force-feedback effects which are also fully supported in a portable way.
Features of iAuxINP
- Supports Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick, Gamepad devices (*).
- Supports common Force-Feedback effects (custom, condition, periodic) and features (gain, auto-centering).
- iAuxINP offers low latency in events delivery from the hardware device to the user level.
- Especially suitable for the development of action games like shooters, simulations in which input events and their preciseness are of high importance to the application design.
- Can be used for any other application were precise and in-time input events are necessary, like CAD and similar applications.
- Ideally cooperates with other iAuxSoft libraries in the same root namespace.
- Multi-threaded core with capability to be driven by user application thread only.
- Supports different ways of events delivery: direct polling, waiting for event with delay or infinite. Polling or waiting for event in iAuxINP is provided by special Event Processor threads (workers).