Why Blog From Your Mac?
Browser-based interfaces are slow, clumsy, and require you to be online to use them. While your blog’s web interface struggles to perform the simplest of tasks, MarsEdit uses the power of your Mac to provide an amazing blog editing experience. MarsEdit is a desktop blog editor, so you can write a blog without giving up the comforts of your Mac.
- Intuitive Interface – MarsEdit’s no-nonsense interface works just like email. Edit your drafts in a convenient text editor, spell-check, and publish.
- Flickr Powered – Quickly scan your entire Flickr library, then insert an image into your blog post with the click of a button.
- Wildly Compatible – Works with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squarespace, TypePad, Movable Type, LiveJournal, Drupal, Vox, and many more!
- Easy Uploads -Upload images and files directly to your weblog. When you want to reuse an item, just select it from the media catalog.
- Perfect Previews – Build a template to match your blog, then let MarsEdit’s live preview show you how your posts will look before you publish them.
- Re-Blog It! – Add a "Blog This" bookmarklet to your browser, and start new MarsEdit posts with the click of a button.
Powerful Markup Macros
- Tired of typing the same things again and again? Set up macros with MarsEdit to easily insert commonly used snippets.
- Offline Freedom – Write when you want to, without an internet connection. Fine-tune your masterpiece on the plane, and publish when you get home.
- Use Your Favorite Editor – Combine the power of MarsEdit with your favorite editor. Integrates cleanly with BBEdit, SubEthaEdit, TextMate, or TextWrangler.
- Custom Features – Extensive AppleScript support makes it possible to add features we haven’t even thought of. The sky is the limit!