RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
RazorSQL has been tested on over 29 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC, and includes support for the many databases.
- Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and more.
- Visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more.
- Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files.
- Create select, insert, update, and delete SQL statements. Create multi-table joins.
- Insert, update, and delete table data in a spreadsheet like format. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL, and more.
- Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and more.
- Includes multi-tabular display of queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more.
- Export data in various formats such as delimited files, XML, HTML, Excel spreadsheets, and SQL insert statements.
- Includes a robust relational database (HSQLDB) that is up and running with no manual configuration out of the box.
- Compare table data across databases, or compare the results of queries.