Managing your stock trading activity with “SmartChart” is a cinch. The program can read practically any ASCII file or MetaStock file and plot the data.
Features of Smart Chart
- Over 30 of the most popular technical indicators into the charting software so you have access to the likes of Bollinger Bands, Moving Average Envelopes, MACD, Moving Averages, R.S.I, A.T.R, Standard Deviation, Typical Price Volume, Money Flow Index, Weighted Moving Average, Volume Oscillator, and many more
- View your data in a number of formats like HLC Bars, OHLC Bars, Candlesticks, Candlevolume, Equivolume, Shaded Equivolume, Kagi, Renko, Three Line Break, Point and Figure, and more. These objects are available in 2D or 3D styles.
- Interact with charts. (Write notes, draw trend lines, and draw support/resistance levels as per M.S.T.S.)
- Following line studies are supported: Ellipse, Rectangle, Speed Line, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Retracements, Fibonacci Time Zones, Tirone Levels, Quadrant Lines, Raff Regression, and Error Channels.
- Darvas Boxes
- EOD and intraday data are supported – All indicators update as prices change
- Charts can be exported to image files or can be print out
- Data can be updated automatically by the programs RTQDownloader (in real-time, you will see no screen flickering) and MLDownloader.
- SmartChart can read practically any ASCII file and plot the data
- Google news can be displayed automatically