ArgusMonitor is a program to monitor temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive. It presents a nice clean, easy to view web interface that will keep both the managers happy (Red Bad. Green Good.) and the techs happy ("Ah! that’s what the problem is"). Monitors your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
Features of Argus Monitoring System
* It is open-source available at no charge.
* It has a clean and intuitive web interface.
* The web pages can easily be understood by non-technical people.
* It can generate graphs of what is going on.
* It can monitor network connectivity (Ping test)
* It can monitor TCP/UDP ports
* It keeps historical statistics, for analysis or SLA verification.
* It scales well and can monitor many, many things.
* It can monitor the authoritativeness of a nameserver