"Blank And Secure" is a portable tool to securely delete the data. Securely deleted files are required to block the recovering of deleted data. The data recovery is impossible after this operation. So please only use if the data really should be permanently deleted. The other overwriting standards such as US DoD 5220.22-M ECE,
German standard and Peter Gutmann standard is not implemented, because in my test i had no measurable improvement, for that reason is that not implemented in "Blank And Secure
* Clear the List Contents (not delete the files).
* Overwrite folder and files with NULL and delete.
* Overwrite X times:
* Overwrite the data X times with NULL.
* Delete Delay X-sec.:
* At this time you can stop the erasing procedure with the key [ESC].
* Fill the free space with null:
This will remove the standard deletion tracks from the harddrive.
· BUG-Fix Win98