Mac Restart X can restart a Mac using different methods, on a regular basis, one time only at a specific date and time, at launch via Apple iCal or via a keyword inside a web page. Mac Restart X is the ideal solution to restart a unattended Mac with maximum flexibility in choosing when to do it.
Setup of Mac Restart is easy and quick:
- To restart on a specific date time you can set it using the calendar control available inside the software.
- To set a repetitive interval, selecting a time and a day of the week or any day or any weekday and so on you can use the ‘Scheduled’ option.
- You can use also Mac Restart X with Apple iCal, and launch Mac restart X from Apple iCal calendar application. Selecting ‘At Launch’ Mac Restart X will restart the Mac when it is started, after a delay of 120 secs, warning the user if at work on the Mac.
- You can instruct also to restart when a specified keyword is found inside a web page. When the web page is updated to contain the specified keyword the Mac will restart. Usefull to restart many computers at the same time.
- Native for Mac OS X in Cocoa
- Optimized for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Easy to use and powerful
- Don’t slow down your Mac when in background
- Amazing interface
- Warns you before restart showing a progress bar or jumping from the dock.
- "Scheduled" or "On Date" or ‘On Launch’ or ‘Via Web Page’ Restart type