DMG Master is a software to create standard Disk Image Archive recognized by any Mac, with just one click. Disk Images Archive is the preferred and standard way on the Mac to store and send group of files compacted in a single file.
It uses a format universally recognized by any Mac.Clicking an archive, results in it be mounted by Mac OS X as virtual disk on any Mac (no additional software required).
DMG Master is a software to create standard Disk Image Archive recognized by any Mac, with just one click.It has various features, as example you can specify to have image archive created with name embedding also time date tag elements (useful for data backups). As an example if the user inserts an image name ‘Backup<yy><mm><dd>’ the resulting image name will be ‘Backup090410’ if you are creating the archive on April 10, 2009 (tag are solved when the Image archive creation starts)
- Universal Cocoa Application native for PPC Mac and Intel Mac
- Unique document based approach
- Preference controlled startup action
- Can use different source placed in various place on the Hard Disk
- Support high level of compression
- Support encryption
- Fast ‘Show in finder’ command
- Can save the password used for the archive in the document (in the document, not in the archive!)
- Support use of tags in the image name to have name with date elements inside
- Optional ‘Make Disk at Opening’
- Optional AES-128 or AES-256 encryption
- Fine tuned under Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)