FlexCal is a simple way to get your tasks or events into your calendar quickly. Simply hit a hotkey (that you define) and a quick entry window pops up — from within any application. The first window is a task entry window. Hit the hotkey again and an event entry window appears. Type in your task or event, hit return and instantly the item is added to your iCal calendar. It’s that simple.
New in this version:
- 64-bit PrefPane! No more relaunching System Preferences to 32-bit to change FlexCal settings in 10.6 on 64-bit Macs
- Finnish localization added (Kiitos Mika!)
- Dutch localization added (Bedankt Arjan!)
- Minor fix for all-day events not extending to the final day
- Fixed auto-start issues that some people were seeing. FlexCal should automatically launch now – every time – if the checkbox is checked