The best way to shutdown an unattended Mac
Mac Shutdown has many uses, just an example, it can help a user start a download of big files over the net in the night and have the Mac automatically turned off when the download is finished. It is customizable using a easy to use setting setup panel (no coding or editing of script required).
It’s small, fast, simple and reliable.
You can choose to shutdown the Mac:
- On a scheduled plan
- On a specific date and time
- When a generic file is removed or moved on your Hard Disk
- When a download is finished.
- using Safari
- using Firefox or Camino or Netscape
- using Speed Download
- At launch time to use it via Apple iCal
- When a keyword is found inside a continuously checked web wage
Using the scheduled plan you can set any repetitive interval, selecting a time and a day of the week or any day or any weekday and so on.
With the ‘On date’ option you can specify the date and time you prefer.