File Joiner is a tool which combines multiple files into one file. If you have all these files ending with .001, .002, .003, etc. and don’t know what to do with them, this is the application for you. File Joiner is a very simple and easy to use application that will join those split files back into one file.
.00n (001, 002, …) are parts of a bigger file that was split for easier manageability and/or so they could be sent over email, newsgroup or some file hosting service which limits maximum size of files that can be uploaded.
- Auto sorting of files with numerical extensions
- Auto loading consecutive parts when you open or drag&drop file with extension .001
- Auto output file path generator (file "c:test.avi.001" will generate output file path "c:test.avi")
- Faster joining with option to append all files to first file
- MD5 and CRC32 hash calculation for output file
- Full UNICODE support
- Loading files from folder and recursive loading from sub-folders
- Option to associate extension .001 in windows explorer, so you can load files by double clicking the file
- Progress bar to monitor the join operation (also win7 progress bar in taskbar)