Once loaded in Backup4all, this backup plugin
will allow backing up Internet Explorer RSS Feeds.
How to download and install the IE_RSS_Feeds backup plugin
Right click the following file and select Save Target As (Save Link As in FireFox): IE_RSS_Feeds.xml
After the download is finished, follow these steps to install it in Backup4all:
- Open Backup4all and select Tools->Install Plugin.
- Browse to the location where the plugin was saved (usually the desktop), select IE_RSS_Feeds.xml and click Open.
How to use the IE_RSS_Feeds backup plugin
After the plugin is installed, in Backup4all in the Predefined Backup drop-down list IE_RSS_Feeds will be included too. To create a new backup job for IE_RSS_Feeds based on this plugin:
- Open Backup4all and select File->New Backup Wizard (Ctrl+N).
- On the General page enter a name for the backup in the Name field.
- From the Predefined Backup
drop-down list, select IE_RSS_Feeds. Click Next.
- On the Sources
page, you will see a list of the items to be backed up. You can clear
(un-check) the items that you do not want to back up. Click Next.
- On the Destination page, select a destination for the backup. Click Next.
- On the Type page, select the backup type. The Full or Mirror type is recommended.
- Click Finish. The new backup job will appear in the backup list.
- Press Backup (F6) to start backing up IE_RSS_Feeds.