Keyboard Remapper allows you to quickly redefine what a key-combination should do allowing you to extend.
The program was designed to meet specific needs and from there results its advantages and limitations:
- You do not have run a Setup and install the program. Just download the archive, unpack it where you want and start the program. It works out of the box.
- The program is very fast and efficient making sure it does not over use your CPU.
- The program is very small so that will not eat-up you memory (RAM).
- Very easy to use. No advanced interface, no hidden features, no need to learn anything. In two simple steps you first define the key or key(s) that you what to assign a function to and then you will chose what that function will be. As simple as that.
- No need to uninstall. If you do not want to use the program anymore just stop it and then remove the files from your hard drive.
- Quick enable/disable of the software. No need to reboot/restart your machine or restart the program. If needed you can just temporarily disable it.