he Open Hardware Monitor is a free open source application that monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of the hardware of a computer. It runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Linux systems with Mono are supported as well, although the available sensors are (currently) very limited.
- Display of sensor value, min, max and (technical) limit (columns configurable).
- Window position and size is restored the next time the application is started.
- Sensor names can be edited (click sensor twice or select the sensor and press F2).
- Plotting of temperatures graphs (currently limited to max 100min).
- Display can be limited to certain sensor types (voltage, clock, temperature, fan).
- Hard disk S.M.A.R.T. sensor reading can be disabled to allow unused disks to be turned off.
- Minimize to system tray.