Once loaded in Backup4all, this backup plugin
will allow backing up Spy Sweeper settings, logs, data and registry.
How to download and install the Spy Sweeper backup plugin
Right click the following file and select Save Target As (Save Link As in FireFox): Spy_Sweeper.xml
After the download is finished, follow these steps to install it in Backup4all:
- Open Backup4all and select Tools->Install Plugin.
- Browse to the location where the plugin was saved (usually the desktop), select Spy_Sweeper.xml and click Open.
How to use the Spy Sweeper backup plugin
After the plugin is installed, in Backup4all in the Predefined Backup
drop-down list Spy Sweeper will be included too. To create a new backup job for Spy Sweeper based on this plugin:
- Open Backup4all and select File->New Backup Wizard (Ctrl+N).
- On the General page enter a name for the backup in the Name field.
- From the Predefined Backup drop-down list, select Spy Sweeper. Click Next.
- On the Sources
page, you will see a list of the items to be backed up. You can clear
(un-check) the items that you do not want to back up. Click Next.
- On the Destination page, select a destination for the backup. Click Next.
- On the Type page, select the backup type. The Full or Mirror
type is recommended.
- Click Finish. The new backup job will appear in the backup list.
- Press Backup (F6) to start backing up Spy Sweeper.