System Cleaner is a tool for restoring hard-drive space, cleaning up the history of your activities on your computer and keeping your system running like new. The program allows you to clean your drives from unnecessary and temporary files, including your browser cache, cookies, history, recent document list, temporary files, errant uninstall entries and more. System Cleaner takes care of all the common PC headaches that slow your system down and puts your data at risk from disk failure. It also takes care of many of the of the PC problems that other so-called tune-up programs ignore.
System Cleaner also includes a comprehensive "secrets eraser" that scrubs all of your computer and internet activity files and removes every last trace of where you have been and what you did while you were there.
System Cleaner does:
- Restores your hard drive’s performance
- Fixes system errors that slow your PC down and cause it to crash
- Speeds up your PC’s execution of software programs
- Removes space-wasting temporary files and other unnecessary disk clutter
- Tunes up and optimizes the Windows Registry
- Erases all evidence of your computer and internet activity
- Makes your PC boot faster
- Makes your PC shutdown faster
- Fine-tunes all important Windows settings
- And more. Click here to see everything that System Cleaner does.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003
- 10MB Hard Drive Space