Total Commander Backup4all Plugin
Once loaded in Backup4all, this backup plugin will allow backing up Total Commander program and FTP settings.
How to download and install the Total Commander backup plugin
Right click the following Total Commander.xml file and select Save Target As (Save Link As in FireFox): Total_Commander.xml
After the download is finished, follow these steps to install the Total Commander plugin in Backup4all:
- Open Backup4all and select Tools->Install Plugin.
- Browse to the location where the plugin was saved (usually the desktop), select Total_Commander.xml and click Open.
How to use the Total Commander backup plugin
After the plugin is installed, in Backup4all in the Predefined Backup
drop-down list Total Commander will be included too. To create a new backup job for Total Commander based on this plugin:
- Open Backup4all and select File->New Backup Wizard (Ctrl+N).
- On the General page enter a name for the backup in the Name field.
- From the Predefined Backup drop-down list, select Total Commander. Click Next.
- On the Sources
page, you will see a list of the items to be backed up. You can clear
(un-check) the items that you do not want to back up. Click Next.
- On the Destination page, select a destination for the backup. Click Next.
- On the Type page, select the backup type. The Full or Mirror
type is recommended.
- Click Finish. The new backup job will appear in the backup list.
- Press Backup (F6) to start backing up Total Commander.