Virtual Magnifying Glass Portable is the handy Virtual Magnifying Glass utility packaged in PortableApps.com Format so you can easily use a screen magnifier on any PC you use. It is a full-featured screen magnifying glass that allows you to zoom in on an area of the screen for better readability. It’s also handy for design work. With a variable zoom (1-20x), configurable size, hot-key support (CTRL-ALT-e) and lots of other great features, it’s a great addition to any portable arsenal.
- Experimental Dynamic Mode added
- Experimental Mac OS X version
- Show the center pixel’s RGB values, in both decimal and hexadecimal.
- Multi-monitor support
- Lens height and width can have any size
- Mouse scroll-wheel now controls zoom factor
- Esc key closes magnifier window, but it remains on systray. Q key closes the software
- Crosshairs now have tickmarks for scale factors at 4x and above
- Variable scale factor from 1x to 32x in
- New configuration dialog to choose the plugin, Hotkey and other settings
- A list of which features are currently available on the Linux version can be found on the README file distributed with it.