BirEdit – a free and a free text editor for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Seven, suitable for use as a Novice and advanced programmers. BirEdit able to edit files in encodings ANSI/ASCII/UTF-16/UTF-8/UTF-7. In addition to standard text editing functions, BirEdit has many unusual features, which are absent in the standard Notepad.
Features of BirEdit
* Size of file isn’t limited
* Support of Unicode codepages (UTF-16 little endian, UTF-16 big endian, UTF-8)
* Support of DOS/Windows and Unix newline formats
* Multi-level undo
* Fast search/replace text strings
* Printing of a document
* Support of language files.