AnVir Task Manager is an award-winning solution that controls everything running on computer, removes Trojans, speeds up computer, and tweaks Windows.
- Monitor processes, services, startup programs; replace Task Manager.
- Full information about processes including command line, DLLs that the program uses, inbound and outbound traffic, disk load, tray icon, performance graph, internet connections, Windows, threads, open files, etc.
- Information about startup programs and services. Integrated database with Descriptions for 100 000+ startup programs, Internet Explorer toolbars and services
- Information about drivers, Internet (TCP/UPD) connections
- Get rid of viruses and spyware that your antivirus missed.
- Security risk rating for each active process, service and startup program. The security risk rating indicates the likelihood of a program being potential virus, spyware, malware or trojan. The rating is based on behavior, code analysis, and integrated database
- Get notification when any program tries to add itself to startup, and cancel useless or harmful startup program
- Right click on any suspicious process or file and check it on virustotal.com with 30+ antiviruses
- Enhance and tune up XP or Vista
- Tweaker that gives direct access to hundreds of XP / Vista settings including settings that cannot be accessed in Windows at all without directly editing the registry
- List of recently used folders in Open / Save dialogs
- Drive’s free space as a colored horizontal bar in Windows ‘My Computer’ (Vista style icons on Windows XP)
- Last launched and favorites programs and folders in tray menu
- Speed up your PC and Windows startup
- Startup tab shows all programs that run on Windows start. It includes name, file path, company and description. Disable or delete programs that you don’t need, and your PC will run much faster.
- "Delayed Startup" lets you set up any startup program to run few minutes later after Windows startup. This allows you to begin using the computer without waiting for Windows to load all startup applications.
- Run startup programs minimized to system tray, or as a floating icon, or as a services on Windows startup
- Balance CPU usage, optimize memory, save process priority