IEInspector HTTP Analyzer is such a handy tool that allows you to monitor, trace, debug and analyze HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It is used by industry-leading companies including Microsoft, Cisco, AOL and Google. Window stand-alone EXE application. It allows you to capture and view HTTP/HTTPS traffic from a specific process or user/session/system wide. Support IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and other win32 web application. It can trace and display wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more. It has a request builder that enables you to handcraft a HTTP/HTTPS Request.
Features of IE HTTP Analyzer
* Integrate with Internet Explorer and Firefox, No more switching between windows. HTTP Analyzer Shows HTTP/HTTPS traffic and web page in the same window.
* Real-time Page and Request Level Time Chart, The colored time chart is used to express the relative time between a single network level timing (i.e. , DNS lookup, TCP connects) and other timing segments in the same request.
* Native support for Flash Remoting , HTTP Analyzer is especially useful for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the request and response of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. It can also deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF (AMF0 and AMF3) traffic in a easy-to-use AMF object tree.
* Request builder, Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again.
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or Higher