Steel RunAs is an substitute for builtin windows commandline "runas".
Steel RunAs helps you in executing commands or applications which run properly when run only with administrator privileges without having to give the user full rights to his machine. For example some "CD writing" applications run properly only when run in administrator mode.
Steel RunAs uses file MD5 verification, which ensures the credibility of the target program. Misuse of the targeted program is not allowed.
Steel RunAs outputs a single executable (".exe") and does not need any installation in the target machine. Steel RunAs also doesn’t need any extension through command line. The end user can simply double click to execute the destined program with alternate credentials.
Strong encryption standards keep the embeded credentials safe and secure.
Multiple loop RC4 encryption with Pseudo Random Seed is used for encrypting the credentials
- Strong encryption standards using multiple loop RC4 with pseudo random seed.
- Exceute any application with alternate credentials.
- Supports usage of environmental variables for domain names.
- Target MD5 checking to prevent misuse or changes in the target application.
- No client side installation needed for execution.
- No command line needed for executing programs with alternate credentials.
- Ability to assign unique icon for target executables.
- Additional execution password option for target executables.
- Windows 2000,XP,Vista,2003,2008 and Windows 7 compatible.