Bitdefender Uninstall Tool will enable users to completely remove Bitdefender antivirus software from their computers. This utility is highly recommended if you use an operating system without the System Restore feature.
Supported Softwin products are: Bitdefender 7.x / Bitdefender 8.x / Bitdefender 9.x / Bitdefender 10 / Bitdefender 11.
Uninstalling BitDefender using the uninstall tool
1. Download and save the BitDefender Uninstall Tool on your computer into a location of your choice. This tool can be used for 32 bit operating systems (most commonly used operating systems by home users) NOTE: If you are using a 64 bit operating system the Uninstall Tool can be downloaded from here.
2. for Internet Explorer users
for Mozilla Firefox users
3. After the download completes go to the location where you downloaded and run (double-click) it;
4. After a couple of moments the uninstall tool interface will appear;
5. Click Uninstall;
6. Wait for the tool to display the completion message and then restart your computer.