The drivers allow you to install the Sync Station DSS on Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP.
- Download the USB Drivers to your PC. Note the download location.
- Unzip the files, remember where you placed them.
- Insert the cable to an unused USB port.
- Follow the instructions on your screen (the ‘found new hardware’ wizard will guide you through the installation process).
- If the ‘found new hardware wizard’ doesn’t start automatically, open the program by choosing: start / settings / control panel / add hardware.
- If needed, guide the installation wizard to where you placed the files after the unzip.