Macsome iTunes Converter can easily convert DRM protected music and various audio files to unprotected MP3, AAC formats playable on any iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen and other MP3 players at high speed and CD quality.
It is a powerful, yet simple audio conversion tool to bypass DRM control with a virtual audio recording method. Using batch operation, Macsome iTunes Converter plays protected music tracks silently in the background and record audio files with top digital quality at speeds up to 5x.
Macsome iTunes Converter is a powerful iTunes converter to convert any audio files which could be played on iTunes. The conversion is 5X speed fast, and output could be CD Quality. It’s an M4P to MP3 converter, iTunes to MP3 converter, AAC to MP3 converter.
Powerful Features of iTunes Converter
- Convert iTunes to MP3
- No matter what format the audio files is, if it could be played on iTunes, Macsome iTunesConverter will convert it to MP3 or AAC format for you. So it’s also a M4P to MP3 Converter, AA to MP3 Converter.
- Very Fast Converting Speed
- The recording speed is 5X fast than playback speed. And the output file will be encoded while recording. So the conversion process is really fast!
- Convert music file you purchased to MP3
- 5X speed to convert M4P music file to MP3, then you can play them anywhere.
- Remove DRM protection on M4P, Audible AA
- Macsome iTunes Converter can convert DRM protected M4P, AA, AAC to unprotected MP3. The DRM protection will be removed.
- No extra disk space needed
- Encoding to MP3 or AAC while recording, so no extra disk space needed to save temporary files.
- Keep ID Tags Information
- After converted with Macsome iTunes Converter, the ID Tags information will be preserved in output MP3 or AAC files.
- Output file can be CD Quality
- You could customize the output format to be CD quality. There are several preset output formats on iTunesConverter.
- Supporting Batch Conversion
- You may select several playlist or several audio files to convert as a batch. Then click "Convert" button to start converting. What you need to do is just wait for the result of conversion.
- Silent Recording
- We mute iTunes while converting.
- No Extra Hardware or Vitual Drive Needed
- Macsome iTunesConverter won’t install any virtual drive, and needn’t any extra hardware. You just install it on your Mac, then start your conversion.
- No Limitation of Converting Times
- Music tracks or audio book you purchased have the burning times limitation, but no limitation of play it on your iTunes. So, you can convert them as many times as you want with Macsome iTunes Converter.