Are you frustrated by missing information in your audio files? This is known as metadata and is stored in a Tag. The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of these tags with ease.. Jaikoz Audio Tagger allows you tagging of Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Wma, Flac and OggVorbis files.
Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over nine million songs. Many of these songs also have an Acoustic Id provided by AmpliFIND, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if you have no metadata! These feature means that Jaikoz gives you the flexibility to lookup your songs by both the acoustic id and the metadata making Jaikoz a very accurate tool. But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many autoformatting features.
- Jaikoz saves you time by accurately autofixing your files unattended from MusicBrainz
- Jaikoz fixes your artwork as well as your textual data
- Jaikoz can autocorrect your Lyrics with Lyrics Fly
- Jaikoz supports Multiple Audio formats, so you only need one application for tagging your audio files
- Jaikoz is provided with free upgrades and support so you get all the latest features at no extra cost