A computer “notebook” for music where you can quickly record audio, video, transcriptions, tablature, and text notes and keep everything together in one organized place. The best part is that RiffBook has powerful searching and browsing features so that you can find your riffs later!
Use your computer’s built-in microphone to capture audio, or use the built-in iSight camera to record videos showing exactly how you are playing the riff. Enter transcriptions by dragging and dropping notes onto the staff. Index the riff for later searching by choosing characteristics such as genre, mood, chord progression, and keywords.
RiffBook is great for storing and cataloging riffs that you really like, but have no use for yet in a song. Over time, your riff library in RiffBook will grow. Many more features.
What’s New in this Version:
- Added better handling for smaller display sizes
- Many more enhancements
RiffBook Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (10.4.11, 10.5.8, 10.6 or later recommended)
- 1280 x 768 Minimum Screen Resolution
- iSight camera for recording video in Professional Edition
- Universal application (for both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs)
- 200MB Free Hard Drive Space
- 100MB Free RAM