Altova DiffDog 2010 is the unique diff / merge utility for files, directories, and database schemas and tables. This powerful, easy-to-use diff merge tool lets you quickly compare and merge text or source code files, synchronize directories, and compare database schemas and the contents of database tables via its straightforward visual interface. Uniquely, it also provides advanced XML-aware differencing and editing capabilities.
Developers and power users need a tool for identifying differences quickly and easily so that they can focus on more productive tasks. DiffDog empowers you to compare XML or source code files in an instant, then merge changes with a click of the mouse. Quick Comparison lets you efficiently compare two directories with huge quantities of files, then immediately open and edit any unequal file pair in a side-by-side view. Reconnect your laptop to the office network and sync up files in seconds.
- Compare text files
- Merge file differences
- Compare XML files
- Compare folders and directories
- Compare and merge Office 2007 (OOXML) files
- Compare files inside ZIP archive pairs
- Compare XML Schemas and create XSLT transformations for XML data files
- Database schema differencing with merge options
- Compare and merge database tables
- Save database comparison files for quick reload
- Set XML differencing options
- Sync directories in one step
- Examine XML files in Grid View
- Generate Unix diff-style reports