Parental control filtering software to selectively block or allow access to websites in Internet Explorer. AllowBlock maintains two lists of rules: "Allowed" list and "Blocked" list. If computer users is trying to visit a website that is on the blocked list the browser is forwarded to the blocked information page or a blank page. If a site from "Allowed" list is visited it is seamlessly displayed in the browser. A as a separate feature AllowBlock allows to browse a selected subset of websites and block everything else.
Features of AllowBlock
* Block websites per keyword or domain name.
* Allow a limited subset of web addresses to be viewed.
* "Switch Off" browser Internet access completely.
* Block file downloads.
* Includes password protected uninstall and software access modes.
* Restrict access to MySpace, Facebook and other social networking websites.