Your drop-down menu can be either vertical or horizontal (popup or drop down menu), can be movable, stay visible while scrolling, contain static or animated images, borders, colors and much more.
Once everything is set, you can use the "Compile menu" and "Link menu" commands to use your web menu in your pages in a fast and easy manner, without any code involved.
AllWebMenus brings you the easiest visual way for customizing your most complex web menu structures in a stylish manner.
- Powerful customization
- menu examples
- Cross-browser support
- Sliding menus
- SEO menu implementations
- (search engine friendly menus using <UL><LI> or a sitemap)
- Menus with multiple Columns or multiple Rows
- Usability, through a well-thought User Interface
- Integration with popular web editors
- through special addins/extensions
- Support of all UNICODE languages/symbols (international menus)
- Create feature-rich Joomla or WordPress menus for your sites/blogs
- Add floating images to your menus with just a few clicks, for extra decoration on special occasions (holidays, etc.):
- Use HTML code on any menu item for enhanced formatting or advanced functionality example
- Database-driven or programmatically generated menus on server-side environments, such as PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP, ASP.NET, etc.
- Server-Side Menus API
- Give your menus a ‘floating effect’ within specific sections of the page and more… Advanced Floating Menus Add-in
- Continuous upgrades and company commitment, accurate customer support
- Ready-made options for your menu creation through the web menu ThemePacks and Templates.
- Added support for exporting/importing custom themes (all custom themes are now saved in the "Application Data" folder)
- Released a new version for all Server-Side related AddIns (SSM, Actinic, Joomla, WordPress)
- Fixed an issue where the item highlight feature was not working for the first menu item
- · Fixed an issue where a simple tooltip could not appear in Server-Side menu implementations
- Fixed an issue where the Preview Pane didn't show the menu images, if the libraries and the images folder were the same
- Fixed an issue with the "Create Generic Sitemap" feature, where an error appeared and the application was closing unexpectedly (on Windows 7 and Vista only)
- Fixed an issue with the program activation process, where the user was provided with a half Installation ID or the user never had enough rights (since build 812)