Flexible appearance options give ability to create unique visual appearance of treeview. Any kind of built-in images, every style or behaviour setting can be easily customized.
Effective client-side (AJAX) model and modern server-side one (ASP.NET) let developer to bring web applications to the highest level of user experience.
FlyTreeView for ASP.NET control uses the fastest, reliable and cross-browser AJAX framework for its client-side operations. The server-side code utilizes ASP.NET technologies thus enabling developer to use server controls to build treeview content, load nodes on demand and easily handle all treeview events.
- Cross-browser implementation (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera).
- Fast and lightweight, optimized for perfomance and size.
- Native ASP.NET control, complete design-time support for Visual Studio.
- Strict XHTML 1.1 standard compliant markup.
- Server-side templates with any ASP.NET code.
- On demand nodes population without postback.
- Highly customizable styles and behavior options.
- Uses regular .NET data binding (to hierarchical and plain data).
- Comprehensive client-side API.
- Provides advanced drag-and-drop capabilities (within or between treeviews,
- and even between treeviews and custom HTML elements on page).
- Keyboard navigation.
- Built-in checkboxes.
- Built-in radiobuttons.
- Built-in context menu.
- Compliant with the Common Language Specification.
- Supports ASP.NET AJAX and plays well within UpdatePanel control.