WebIdeaTree 5.33 is an information / knowledge management software, with the ability to quickly and accurately generate full-on websites you’ll be proud of. WIT is, initially, used as an idea organizer (or data manager). You then define the layout and style of idea rendering, by using predefined templates, or, for advanced users (expert mode), by creating new templates. At any time, a complete Web site can be generated from your current document. This site can be run locally, and when tested, be directly deployed on Internet.
Basically you organise your site/electronic manual etc in a tree, add some text, images or links to documents, a style and structure template, and instantly build the whole site. WIT allows you to build with ease Electronic books, Memoirs, Glossaries and bibliographies, Personal notes management, Personal Web sites, Photo albums, Collections, inventories and Genealogic trees.
WebIdeaTree (WIT) is a web authoring and content manager software which is easy to use and methodical in its approach. You don’t need HTML programming knowledge and yet you can :
- Create electronic books with ease,
- build and maintain large web sites
- and create efficient and professional looking intranets by using the easy GUI and the WYSYWIG environment.
- manage, categorize and index your personal information and knowledge,
- capture information from the Web and other applications,
- organize your tasks, and follow their progress,
- attach documents and multimedia contents,
- create bibliographies, glossaries and indexes with full vocabulary control,
- build and maintain 10, 100 or 1000 page web sites,
- create efficient and professional looking intranets or electronic books,
- and much more…