The Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor application will allow network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network is by executing an audit of accessible wireless networks.
Featuring patent-pending cost-efficient GPU acceleration technologies, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor attempts to recover the original WPA/WPA2-PSK text passwords in order to test how secure your wireless environment is.
Audit security of your wireless networks and recover WPA/WPA2 passwords with Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor. In addition to the CPU-only mode, the new wireless password recovery tool features a patent-pending GPU acceleration technology to speed up password recovery. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor supports dictionary attacks with an advanced variation facility and accepts standard tcpdump logs supported by any Wi-Fi sniffer.
Features of Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor
· Determine how secure your wireless network is
· Test the strength of WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
· Save time with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
· Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
· Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
· About 6 megabytes of free space on hard disk
· Capture file in ‘tcpdump’ format with ‘handshake’ packages
· One of supported NVIDIA or ATI cards (optional)