Pattaizer is a "pattern generator with a twist". It generates several types of patterns, which can be tuned and varied by the user. Each pattern has several control parameters to create that unique effect that the user is looking for. Although many bitmap editors offer similar functionality, we believe that Pattaizer.
Features of Pattaizer
* 9 Different basic patterns (e.g. spiral, spheres, spirograph, kaleidoscope, tube, pinch)
* Many types of bitmaps can be used (e.g. bmp, jpg, png, wmf, gif)
* Quick response to pattern tuning via grid preview
* Use of scripts: create video footage from dynamically changing patterns
* User-friendly interface: results in just a few clicks
* Multi-language support (we would like to offer more languages - can anyone help us to translate?)