Connection-Oriented Packet Sniffer and Protocol Analyzer.
EtherDetect Packet Sniffer enables you capture full TCP/IP packets and organize them by TCP connections or UDP threads. With its powerful filter, you can customize what you need to capture and avoid those irrelevant packets from disturbing you. It is also easy to detect what are transferred out from your computer.
EtherDetect Packet Sniffer is a helpful tool for network developer, web page designers, LAN administrators, security professionals, C++/Java/ASP/JSP/PHP/SOAP programmers, and those who are interested in network traffic going through his PC or the whole LAN.
EtherDetect Packet Sniffer is a helpful tool for company managers, web page designers, concerned parents, LAN administrators, security professionals, C++/Java/ASP/JSP/PHP/SOAP programmers, or anyone who are interested in network traffic going through their PC or the whole LAN. There are many reasons to use EtherDetect Packet Sniffer.
When you develop a network program or a web site, you may need to exactly know what it has sent and received. EtherDetect Packet Sniffer provides you with a way to know all the data transmitted through your network. It can save every packet sent by your program automatically, and organize them by connections. Then, you can follow the most concerned packets together. This way you can easily debug your programs, put the focus on the problems, and your development will be greatly accelerated.
You can use the packet sniffer as a network traffic logger, and monitor traffic on your network. You may also use it as a Network Intrusion Detection System to discovery hacking attacking through suspicious traffic.
New in this Version:
- Organize captured packets in a connection-oriented view
- Capture IP packets on your LAN with nearly no packets losing.
- Smart real-time analyzer enables on-the-fly content viewing while capturing and analyzing.
- Parse and decode a variety of network protocol.
- Support saving captured packets for reopening afterward.
- Powerful filter provides a flexible mechanism to capture specific packets.
- Syntax highlighting for application data in the format of HTML, HTTP and XML.
- Select to capture immediately on startup.
- Select to minimize on startup.
- Select to start immediately on Windows startup.
- Allow user to view generated report directly.